Sweepstakes is the part of Walgreens wining. All the terms and condition for Participating in the Walgreens Sweepstakes is available on official website. Some basic information is listed below.
Walgreens Sweepstakes Official Rules:
• NO PURCHASE OR MOBILE PHOTO UPLOADS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR MOBILE PHOTO UPLOAD WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
It includes the walgreens survey winners list.
The Walgreens Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) starts on April 17, 2015 at 12:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on May 6, 2015 (“Promotion Period”). Entries not received within the Promotion Period will be void.
ELIGIBILITY: Promotion is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older and have internet access as of April 17, 2015. Employees of Walgreen Co. (“Sponsor”), Weber Shandwick and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotion and advertising agencies, and members of their immediate family and persons living in the same household, whether or not related, of such employees, are not eligible to enter or win.
if you want to know more about Walgreens rewards program and coupons then visit this link. because it is related to sweepstakes.
HOW TO ENTER:
Three ways are here to get entry in Walgreens online survey (Sweepstakes).
- log on to your Twitter account, and tweet a photo that displays yourself wearing an official Red Nose Day red nose include the #Walgreens, #RedNose and #promo in the post.
- Use the Instagram application on your mobile device and post a photo that displays yourself wearing an official Red Nose Day red nose include the #Walgreens, #RedNose and #promo.
- to enter without posting a photo, log on to your Twitter account, and post a tweet with the #Walgreens, #RedNose and #promo to receive one (1) entry (each, an “Entry”).
Entry may not contain, as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, any content that:
- Is sexually explicit or suggestive; violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; profane or pornographic; contains nudity.
- Promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing) promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous; promotes any particular political agenda or message.
If customer is using an Apps. for sweepstakes then by app customer can use Walgreens prescription format.